You are strongly encouraged to read the following notes before starting the registration process:
- Registration includes: Full attendance of all conferences & workshops, Proceedings of CSE/EUC 2012 (including associated workshops), Welcome Reception, Conference Dinner, Morning / afternoon teas and Lunches.
- Registration payment is required on/before 17 October 2012 for all authors who publish papers. Please note that if your payment is not received by that date, the paper will be removed from the conference proceedings. This deadline will be strictly enforced.
- Every paper must have at least one registration. If an author has more than one paper, then every paper for that author must have a separate registration.
- IEEE members and students will need to send a scanned copy of their IEEE membership and/or student card to the Conference Secretariat Mr. Christos Mettouris. Please note that both current IEEE membership and student status will be verified.
- Author Registration Deadline: 17 October, 2012
- Early Registration Deadline (for non authors): 21 November, 2012
- Late/On site Registration Deadline (for non authors): 5 December, 2012
|Registration Type||Early/Author Fees||Late/On-Site Fees|
|Members||500 €||550 €|
|Non-members||625 €||685 €|
|Student members||400 €||440 €|
|Student non-members||500 €||550 €|
Registrations are done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank.
An one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your CSE 2012 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method